SOL Group continues to strengthen its internalization path in the home care sector

New partnership in Romania with the acquisition of 70 % of the capital of MEDAIR OXIGEN SOLUTION S.R.L.

Bucarest View

SOL Group, a multinational dealing in the technical, industrial and medicinal gases sector, and in the home care sector through Companies identified by the "VIVISOL" brand, announces that it has strengthened its position in Eastern Europe by entering into the Rumanian home care business, through a new partnership.
The company Airsol S.r.l. - entirely controlled by SOL S.p.A. - has acquired 70% of the share capital of MEDAIR OXIGEN SOLUTION S.R.L. (Medair S.r.l.), a company with headquarters in Bucharest and active in the home respiratory care sector over the entire Romania.
Founded in 2016 by Mr. Catalin Batrinu, who serves as CEO, together with other partners, MEDAIR recorded a rapid development of the business all over the Country, becoming one of the Romanian leading operators in the home respiratory care local market.
In 2023 MEDAIR S.r.l. achieved a total turnover of approximately 2.4 million Euros, with a staff of 36 employees.
After the closing, Catalin Batrinu is still owning 30% of the shares and Airsol S.r.l. owns the remaining 70%. Catalin Batrinu will continue to manage the company as Managing Director.
This transaction confirms the commitment of VIVISOL, to develop its service offer in new Countries and territories as soon as the local conditions are mature to allow the start-up and the growth of the home care business.